Be Their Guest!
As Covid cases in Bucks and Montgomery county decline and vaccines become more readily available, residents at The Willows of Living Branches are again able to welcome guests to their apartments. We are excited to be reopening campus! But we are doing so in a controlled manner, attempting to balance the need of residents and families to be reunited with the continuing requirements of strong infection control policies and practices.
Residents and guests must commit to wearing PPE and maintaining physical distancing during their visits. Guests must also commit to regular Covid-19 testing. Guests are part of our mandated reporting, so if any guest develops Covid-19 within 48 hours of visiting The Willows, we will have to restart pandemic protocols. This means residents would again be quarantining in their apartments, and communal dining, activities, and visits would be discontinued during the quarantine period.
Staff and residents at Living Branches are committed to getting life back to normal as soon as possible. Welcoming guests to campus once again is an important part of normal life. But it comes with the risk of infection, so we must all do our part to minimize that risk as much as possible.
Details of the guest program include:
- Current Residents: Guests can visit two times per week; visits must be at least 48 hours apart.
- New Residents: Guests can visit daily during the new resident’s 14 day quarantine period. After those 14 days, guests will join the two times per week schedule.
- Guests must be tested weekly for Covid-19. Guests have the option to utilize Living Branches clinics for this testing.
- Guests must be residents of Pennsylvania. Out-of-state visitors are not permitted to participate in the guest program, but can sign up for a visit in the chat box here.
- Visits must take place in the resident’s apartment. Both resident and guest must wear PPE.
- A maximum of two guests can be approved for a resident for a minimum period of three months. Guests must be age 18 or older.
- Guest visits must be scheduled in advance. Visits are between 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., or 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Please plan your first visit so you can arrive during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). That way we can provide you with a badge to access the door system so subsequent visits can be in the evening.
To apply to be a guest of a resident at The Willows, please complete the following steps: