Senior respite care services in Montgomery and Bucks County for short-term and long-term stays. Give your loved one the care they need while you are traveling or they are recovering from surgery or a hospital stay.
Senior Respite Care at Living Branches
Persons need respite care for various reasons: recovery from surgery or illness, a place to stay while the family is on vacation, or hospice care. Whatever the reason, the staff and residents at Living Branches are ready to welcome you and provide respite care services for a short-term or long-term stay.
Senior Respite Care Services
- 24-hour nursing staff onsite
- Medication administration
- Alert system for emergency response
- Laundry services available
- Three delicious, chef-prepared meals a day, made with fresh ingredients, prepared to meet preferences and nutritional needs
Senior Respite Care Amenities
- In-room flat screen TV
- Wireless Internet
- Restaurant style dining
- Full-service beauty salon
- Banking services
- Devotions and chapel services
- Exercise classes and fitness activities for all levels of fitness and mobility
- Life enriching activities such as trips, concerts, games, and seasonal events
- Group creative arts therapy sessions – music and art
- Sunroom, lounges, library, and activity rooms
Pricing Information for Respite Care
- Two-week minimum stay
- $231-256 per day
Are You Looking for Senior Respite Care in Montgomery or Bucks County?
If you are searching for long-term or short-term respite care for a loved one in Montgomery or Bucks County, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions and determine how to best align with your loved one’s lifestyle, medical needs, and desires.