Senior respite care services in Montgomery and Bucks County for short-term and long-term stays. Give your loved one the care they need while you are traveling or they are recovering from surgery or a hospital stay.
Senior Respite Care For Short-Term Or Long-Term Stay
Senior Respite Care at Living Branches
Persons need respite care for various reasons: recovery from surgery or illness, a place to stay while the family is on vacation, or hospice care. Whatever the reason, the staff and residents at Living Branches are ready to welcome you and provide senior respite care services for a short-term or long-term stay.
Living Branches’ Senior Respite Care Services
- 24-hour nursing staff onsite
- Medication administration
- Alert system for emergency response
- Laundry services available
- Three delicious, chef-prepared meals a day, made with fresh ingredients, prepared to meet preferences and nutritional needs
Senior Respite Care Amenities
- In-room flat screen TV
- Wireless Internet
- Restaurant style dining
- Full-service beauty salon
- Banking services
- Devotions and chapel services
- Exercise classes and fitness activities for all levels of fitness and mobility
- Life enriching activities such as trips, concerts, games, and seasonal events
- Group creative arts therapy sessions – music and art
- Sunroom, lounges, library, and activity rooms
Pricing Information for Senior Respite Care
- Two-week minimum stay
- $252-316 per day
Senior Respite Care Benefits
Senior respite care has various benefits for seniors and their families.
Some of these benefits include:
- Personalized care from professionals – We have professional caregivers to care for your loved ones. Our senior respite care services can be customized to meet your loved one’s needs, so you do not have to worry about care while you are away.
- Flexible senior respite care based on your needs – Our senior respite care services are available as needed. However, the more advance notice we have, the better! Our flexible care options make it easy to arrange senior respite care that works for you and most importantly, for your loved ones.
- Emergency assistance – In an emergency or an unexpected situation, or if you have to leave home suddenly, our senior respite care can be a convenient option for you. We have emergency alerts and response services to support and care for your loved ones.
Are You Looking for Senior Respite Care?
If you are searching for long-term or short-term senior respite care for a loved one in Montgomery or Bucks County, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions and determine how to best align with your loved one’s lifestyle, medical needs, and desires.