Living Branches not only meets the licensing requirements set by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, but we also work to achieve best practices in the health care industry. To that end, Living Branches brings certified, credentialed, and highly trained experts together for a holistic and specialized approach to care across a broad range of needs and services.
A Dedicated Professional Care Team
Credential Staff Who Ensure Residents Receive the Best Possible Care
- Registered nurses (RN) and licensed practical nurses (LPN) are available around the clock in all levels of care on every campus.
- Social workers at all campuses and at all levels of care have earned bachelor or master degrees in social work, among whom are specialists in gerontology.
- The directors of Health Care Services are RNs.
- The directors of Personal Care Services are RNs or state licensed personal health care administrators (PHCA) or both.
A Range of Specialists for Every Need
- Physical, occupational, speech, and restorative therapists
- Fitness coordinators, including a specialist in kinesiology, sports medicine, and certified balance training
- Registered dieticians
- Chaplains for pastoral care
- Life enrichment coordinators