Living Branches is enhancing resident lives through an addition to Dock Terrace Health Care at Dock Woods, building a new Park View Memory Care addition at Souderton Mennonite Homes, and enlarging Health Care at Souderton Mennonite Homes to provide a dedicated area for residents living with dementia.
- Increased number of private suites for residents
- Remodeled en suite bathrooms with European showers
- Spacious common areas both indoors and out for those visiting friends and loved ones in Health Care and Memory Care neighborhoods
- Dock Woods – construction began in June 2022
- Souderton Mennonite Homes – construction begins in spring 2023
The Campaign for Living Branches
For more information on how you can support The Campaign for Living Branches, visit our webpage here.