Living Branches is affiliated with a number of local, state, and national organizations. We are sponsored by the Mosaic Mennonite Conference of the Mennonite Church USA. Learn more.
In addition to meeting the licensure requirements set forth by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Living Branches works to achieve best practices in the health care industry, not-for-profit world, and within our Anabaptist body of faith.
As such, we are members of:
- Leading Age PA, a state organization of not-for-profit private, fraternal, and religious providers of senior residential and health-related services. Learn more.
- Leading Age, a national association of 5,400 not-for-profit organizations dedicated to expanding the world of possibilities for aging. Learn more.
- MHS Alliance, a not-for-profit organization that supports Mennonite and other Anabaptist faith-grounded health and human service providers in their leadership and strategic direction. Learn more.
- Peace Church Risk Retention Group, a group of senior service providers dedicated to keeping insurance costs low. Learn more.
- Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce is made up of businesses and individuals dedicated to promoting a favorable economic climate and enhancing the quality of life in the Indian Valley Area. Learn more.
- Penn Suburban Chamber of Greater Montgomery County is one of the leading business advocates for the business community in the Greater North Penn, Indian Valley, Eastern Montgomery and Western Bucks Regions. Learn more.