Senior health care, formerly skilled nursing care, in Montgomery and Bucks County. We provide around-the-clock nurses and trained health care professionals to our residents.
What is Senior Health Care?
Health Care, formerly called Skilled Nursing, is available on a short-term or long-term basis to seniors who require the most assistance with their daily needs. Health Care is available at Souderton Mennonite Homes and Dock Woods, both CMS five-star rated communities. Our licensed team provides individualized care for residents needing 24-hour assistance in a clean and bright environment. A full team of professionals is available including physicians, therapists, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, dietitians, life enrichment coordinators, and music therapists.
Our Senior Health Care Communities Provide:
- Three meals a day and snacks
- All meals freshly prepared and adapted to meet your preferences and nutritional requirements
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours per day
- Medication coordination
- Alert system for emergency response
- Personalized support plans to ensure each resident receives the supportive services he or she needs to remain independent, safe, and healthy
- On-site therapy services provided by Select Rehab – physical, occupational, speech, and restorative
Dedicated, Caring Staff
- Nursing – RNs, LPNs, medtechs, and resident assistants
- Director of Health Care Services
- Assistant Director of Health Care Services
- Social worker
- Care coordinator
- Life enrichment coordinator
- Licensed music therapist and creative arts therapy interns
- Registered dietician
- Maintenance technicians, housekeepers, and laundry assistants
Mind, Body, and Soul
- Devotions and chapel services
- Group and one-on-one creative arts therapy sessions – music and art
- Personalized music through the Music & Memory program
- Regular visits from pet friends
- Daily life-enriching activities designed with your interests in mind! Enjoy a concert, play games with friends, and celebrate holidays together.
- Transportation provided for scheduled activities and is available for personal appointments
- Off-street parking for guests and visitors
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Banking services
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Lounge for fellowship and socializing
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with walking paths and areas to socialize
- Complimentary WiFi
- Gift shop with cards, gifts, and some grocery items
- Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time
Are You Looking for a Senior Health Care Community in Montgomery or Bucks County?
If you are searching for skilled nursing care for a loved one, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions and determine the community that would be the best fit for your loved one.
Resident and Family Feedback
“My Dad cannot say enough kind things about the staff at Souderton Mennonite Homes – he is so happy to be there.
They have been incredibly accommodating and are going above and beyond to make my Dad feel welcomed and safe. In less than 48 hours my Dad has gone from being super cranky about the change to literally hanging up on us on FaceTime because “he has things to do”!
He had his first meal today in the dining room (something that he was initially hesitant to do) and he has already told us how nice it was to have conversations while eating and he made a friend! And he has been raving about the food!
The director of health care services and the director of therapy stopped by to introduce themselves to Dad. I know everyone is very busy and it meant a lot to my Dad for them to stop by his room to talk to him.
I could keep going on about wonderful things that the team has done over the last 48 hours! For the first time in 62 days, my Dad and our family can start focusing on his future and feel really good about it.”
Family Member of Heath Care Resident at Souderton Mennonite Homes