Senior health care, formerly skilled nursing care, in Montgomery and Bucks County. We provide around-the-clock nurses and trained health care professionals to our residents.
Senior Health Care in Montgomery and Bucks County
What is Senior Health Care?
Health Care, formerly called Skilled Nursing, is available on a short-term or long-term basis to seniors who require the most assistance with their daily needs. Health Care is available at Souderton Mennonite Homes and Dock Woods, both CMS five-star rated communities. Our licensed team provides individualized care for residents needing 24-hour assistance in a clean and bright environment. A full team of professionals is available including physicians, therapists, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, dietitians, life enrichment coordinators, and music therapists.
Senior Health Care Communities in Montgomery and Bucks County
- 71 suites at Souderton Mennonite Homes – Souderton, PA
- 72 suites at Dock Woods – Lansdale, PA
Our Personal Care Communities Provide:
- Welcome home! Apartments are designed for comfortable living, with safety in mind
- Each residence has a private bath with safety features and individual controls for heating and cooling
- Maintenance-free living – whatever you need, help is just a phone call away!
- Say goodbye to chores. Weekly housekeeping, linen laundering, and trash removal are included
Restaurant Style Dining
- Enjoy freshly cooked meals that will meet your preferences and nutritional needs in the comfort of a warm and cozy dining room.
- Snacks provided throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
Receive Care Whenever You Need It, However You Need It
- Nursing staff are ready and available around the clock
- Staff coordinates medications with residents
- Emergency response alert systems available
- Personalized support plans for each resident specific to their needs
- On-site speech, physical, and occupational therapy services
Dedicated, Professional, and Caring Staff
- Nursing – RNs and LPNs
- Resident assistants
- Director of Personal Care Services
- Maintenance technicians
- Social worker
- Care coordinator and life enrichment coordinator
- Licensed music therapist and creative arts therapy interns
- Professional dieticians
- Housekeepers and laundry assistants
Mind, Body, and Soul Experiences
- Exercise classes and fitness activities for all levels of fitness and mobility
- Group or one-on-one creative arts therapy sessions in music and art
- Devotions and chapel services
- Visits from pet friends
- Daily tasks and life-enriching activities designed to boost your mood and sharpen your mind! Enjoy and celebrate holidays together, have fun at a concert, play games with friends, plant seeds in the garden, and dine at local restaurants!
- Transportation services provided for activities and appointments
- Parking available for visitors
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Banking services
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Spa area
- Common areas including country kitchens, game rooms, libraries, and recreation rooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Scenic outdoor spaces with walking trails and sitting areas to socialize with other residents
- Family and friends can visit at any time
- Living Branches residents have the security of knowing they have priority access to our Memory Care and Health Care neighborhoods should the need arise.
Are You Looking for a Senior Health Care Community in Montgomery or Bucks County?
If you are searching for skilled nursing care for a loved one, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions and determine the community that would be the best fit for your loved one.
Resident and Family Feedback
“My Dad cannot say enough kind things about the staff at Souderton Mennonite Homes – he is so happy to be there.
They have been incredibly accommodating and are going above and beyond to make my Dad feel welcomed and safe. In less than 48 hours my Dad has gone from being super cranky about the change to literally hanging up on us on FaceTime because “he has things to do”!
He had his first meal today in the dining room (something that he was initially hesitant to do) and he has already told us how nice it was to have conversations while eating and he made a friend! And he has been raving about the food!
The director of health care services and the director of therapy stopped by to introduce themselves to Dad. I know everyone is very busy and it meant a lot to my Dad for them to stop by his room to talk to him.
I could keep going on about wonderful things that the team has done over the last 48 hours! For the first time in 62 days, my Dad and our family can start focusing on his future and feel really good about it.”
Family Member of Heath Care Resident at Souderton Mennonite Homes