Senior health care, formerly skilled nursing care, in Montgomery and Bucks County. We provide around-the-clock nurses and trained health care professionals to our residents.
What is Senior Health Care?
Health Care, formerly called Skilled Nursing, is available on a short-term or long-term basis to seniors who require the most assistance with their daily needs. Health Care is available at Souderton Mennonite Homes and Dock Woods, both CMS five-star rated communities. Our licensed team provides individualized care for residents needing 24-hour assistance in a clean and bright environment. A full team of professionals is available including physicians, therapists, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, dietitians, life enrichment coordinators, and music therapists.
Our Senior Health Care Communities Provide:
- Three meals a day and snacks
- All meals freshly prepared and adapted to meet your preferences and nutritional requirements
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours per day
- Medication coordination
- Alert system for emergency response
- Personalized support plans to ensure each resident receives the supportive services he or she needs to remain independent, safe, and healthy
- On-site therapy services provided by Select Rehab – physical, occupational, speech, and restorative
Dedicated, Caring Staff
- Nursing – RNs, LPNs, medtechs, and resident assistants
- Director of Health Care Services
- Assistant Director of Health Care Services
- Social worker
- Care coordinator
- Life enrichment coordinator
- Licensed music therapist and creative arts therapy interns
- Registered dietician
- Maintenance technicians, housekeepers, and laundry assistants
Mind, Body, and Soul
- Devotions and chapel services
- Group and one-on-one creative arts therapy sessions – music and art
- Personalized music through the Music & Memory program
- Regular visits from pet friends
- Daily life-enriching activities designed with your interests in mind! Enjoy a concert, play games with friends, and celebrate holidays together.
- Transportation provided for scheduled activities and is available for personal appointments
- Off-street parking for guests and visitors
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Banking services
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Lounge for fellowship and socializing
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with walking paths and areas to socialize
- Complimentary WiFi
- Gift shop with cards, gifts, and some grocery items
- Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time
Are You Looking for a Senior Health Care Community in Montgomery or Bucks County?
If you are searching for skilled nursing care for a loved one, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions and determine the community that would be the best fit for your loved one.