- You must have a Skype username to sign-up.
- Calls will be no more than 20 minutes long.
- At the time of your call, please wait for the Living Branches staff person to call you.
- Information shared in the Skype app, such as your username or the chat feature, will remain on the tablet. It is possible that a person other than your loved one could see that information.
- Tablets will be disinfected between each call in order to protect our residents.
- Please schedule calls 24 hours in advance so that staff members can be sure to not miss your sign up.
Sign Up for a Virtual Call
Sign Up for a Visit
Please note that visitors who have been on an airplane or cruise ship within the last 30 days must show evidence of a negative Covid-19 test taken within 72 hours of their visit. For your convenience, you are able to utilize a Living Branches testing clinic to obtain your Covid-19 test. Use this link to sign up for your Covid test at a Living Branches clinic. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a094cadae2ca7fa7-visitor
Our process has changed. When you arrive at The Willows, please come directly to the South Wing entrance. There is a screening kiosk in the vestibule. Please follow directions on screening and then proceed to the North Wing entrance for your visit.
Be a Resident's Guest
The resident guest program is a pilot program currently being offered at The Willows of Living Branches only. We hope to bring this program to Dock Woods and Souderton Mennonite Homes in the future.
For general questions or to join our email list, please email:
For campus-specific questions, please call the reception desks at your individual campus:
The Willows of Living Branches
Souderton Mennonite Homes