Personal care, also commonly known as assisted living, in Montgomery and Bucks County, PA. Stay independent while enjoying a worry-free, active lifestyle with the supportive services you need.
What is a Personal Care Community?
A Personal Care community provides the supportive services seniors need while empowering them to retain their independence as much as possible. Residents enjoy three meals a day, around-the-clock care available as they need, and an abundant offering of activities and fitness opportunities in which they can participate as they choose.
At Living Branches, residents remain independent and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle supported by a compassionate and competent staff ready to assist with daily activities. We believe in partnering with residents and their families to create a community where each resident lives life to the fullest.
Truly, Personal Care at Living Branches gives daily life a bit of care-free sparkle.
Enjoy homey and welcoming private apartments where you can relax in your own space. Or socialize with friends and family in a country kitchen, stroll through the gardens, or enjoy a concert or special meal – the choices are nearly endless.
Our Personal Care Communities Provide:
- Welcome home! Apartments are designed for comfortable living, with safety in mind
- Each residence has a private bath with safety features and individual controls for heating and cooling
- Maintenance-free living – whatever you need, help is just a phone call away!
- Say goodbye to chores. Weekly housekeeping, linen laundering, and trash removal are included
- Delicious restaurant-style dining, all meals freshly prepared and adapted to meet your preferences and nutritional requirements
- Snacks provided throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Nursing staff on site 24 hours per day
- Medication coordination
- Alert system for emergency response
- Personalized support plans to ensure each resident receives the supportive services he or she needs to remain independent, safe, and healthy
- On-site therapy services provided by Select Rehab – physical, occupational, and speech
Dedicated, Caring Staff
- Nursing – RNs, LPNs, medtechs, and resident assistants
- Director of Personal Care Services
- Social worker
- Care coordinator
- Life enrichment coordinator
- Licensed music therapist and creative arts therapy interns
- Registered dietician
- Maintenance technicians, housekeepers, and laundry assistants
Mind, Body, and Soul
- Exercise classes and fitness activities for all levels of fitness and mobility
- Group and one-on-one creative arts therapy sessions – music and art
- Devotions and chapel services
- Regular visits from pet friends
- Daily life-enriching activities designed with your interests in mind! Enjoy a concert, play games with friends, plant seeds in the garden, dine at local restaurants, and celebrate holidays together.
- Transportation provided for scheduled activities and is available for personal appointments
- Off-street parking for guests and visitors
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Banking services
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Common areas including country kitchens, game rooms, libraries, and recreation rooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with walking paths and areas to socialize
- Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time
- Living Branches residents have the security of knowing they have priority access to our Memory Care and Health Care should the need arise.
Stay Independent and Worry-Free at Living Branches
Feel right at home and maintain your independence with Living Branches Personal Care communities in Montgomery and Bucks county. Contact us today to learn more about our Personal Care communities!