Willow Hill is the newly renovated Respite Care area at Dock Meadows.
Persons need respite care for various reasons: recovery from surgery or illness, a place to stay while family is on vacation, or hospice care. Whatever the reason, the staff and residents at Dock Meadows are ready to welcome you for a short-term stay.
- 24-hour nursing staff onsite
- Medication administration
- Alert system for emergency response
- Laundry services available
- Three delicious, chef-prepared meals a day, made with fresh ingredients, prepared to meet preferences and nutritional needs
- In-room flat screen TV
- Wireless Internet
- In-room or restaurant style dining
- Full-service beauty salon
- Banking services
- Devotions and chapel services
- Exercise classes and fitness activities for all levels of fitness and mobility
- Life enriching activities such as trips, concerts, games, and seasonal events
- Sunroom, lounges, library, and activity rooms
- Two week minimum stay
- $207 per day
Interested in learning more about Respite Care at Willow Hill?