We’re looking for a motivated college student who would be willing to interact with senior citizens over meals in the dining room, games of pool, or movie nights, in exchange for free room and board in a furnished apartment.
- Student must be caring, social, motivated, independent, and respectful of senior citizens
- Preferably a junior, senior, or graduate student
- Recommended majors include agriculture/organic farming, business, restaurant and food service, music, art
- Resident engagement requirement is eight hours per week, which includes scheduled programming and one meal each week in the dining room
- Student will receive free room and board in a furnished studio apartment and several meals per week
The Willows of Living Branches is located on 309 in Hatfield, PA. For more information, contact Jen Derstine at 215-822-0688 or firstname.lastname@example.org.