Part Time Pastor at The Willows of Living Branches
Come Live & Grow – Together!
The Pastor role will require some weekends.
As a Pastor at Living Branches, you’ll oversee the ongoing spiritual needs of the Living Branches resident, their families, and staff. The Pastor will visit new resident, hospitalized resident and others struggling with life growth challenges. As part of the Pastoral Care & Service team, you’ll be able to offer classes, provide counseling services and pursue opportunities for continuing education.
Requirements for the Pastor:
- A Master of Divinity or equivalent degree
- A minimum of 1 Unit of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in pastoral ministry, including working with older adults
- Credentialing for ministry by a recognized denomination
- Familiarity with the Mennonite/Anabaptist tradition and/or a willingness to learn
- Familiarity with a wide range of religious perspectives and respect for diverse opinions, beliefs and life experiences
- Ability to preach and engage in theological conversations with residents and staff
At Living Branches, a community with a 5-star CMS rating, our roots run deep! Our core values put people before profit! Our mission is to empower older adults and families to lead lives of purpose and joy. If you’re looking for a career in a friendly, welcoming place where you can make a difference, come join our team!
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Certifications in dementia strategies, Montessori programs, and other paid trainings
- Variety of scheduling options
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
One way that Living Branches protects its residents and staff is by mandating both Covid-19 and influenza vaccinations. All newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated or receive an authorized medical or religious exemption. Living Branches is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy community-together.
Living Branches is an equal opportunity employer that employs over 700 team members and has more than 1,350 residents at three locations in Pennsylvania.
Check us out!