Living Branches remains dedicated to providing the best care and service to our residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently seeking temporary Operations Assistants to help provide for the needs of our residents, and you can help!
- Deliver meals to residents in their rooms and apartments (no contact)
- Sanitize high trafficked areas, assist with resident laundry, and other light housekeeping duties
- Assist with screening employees who are reporting to work
- Deliver, mail, packages, and other necessities to residents in their apartment
- Resident companionship
- Assist with care tasks you are trained to complete. ex. doing errands for the resident, deliver water, snacks, deliver linen, and supplies.
- Assists residents, as necessary, during meals and/or with tray service during meals. This may include providing residents with feeding assistance (training will be provided).
Specialized Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to follow regulatory guidelines for the department
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, has ability to prioritize work and to address emergencies as they may occur
- Knowledge of HIPPA rules and regulations and of regulations and guidelines governing long-term care
- Experience working with geriatric persons or working with dementia residents a plus
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively interact with others
- Experience providing customer & personal services. This includes needs assessment, meeting quality standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- High School Graduate/GED/Equivalent Work Experience – Preferred
- Related Work Experience – 0-1 years preferred