We know you want the very best for your loved one!
Discover Memory Care at Living Branches
Discover Priceless Memory Care at Living Branches
At Living Branches, we believe everyone should be empowered to live a purposeful and meaningful life, and we make it our mission to provide just that for your loved one. We work to support daily routines that promote social interaction and engaging activities in a safe and secure environment. These experiences are designed to support feelings of purpose and joy for your loved one and offer much-needed peace of mind for the entire family.
We know that dementia affects every family differently. The most important thing is to ensure your loved one receives the care and attention they deserve and need from a top-notch, highly specialized team. Residents in Memory Care at Living Branches enjoy:
- Private suites and companion suites are available in communities that model a familiar floor plan for residents: open concept living, dining, and kitchen spaces with bedrooms just down the hall.
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily, with snacks and dining options suited to residents’ preferences.
- Nursing staff on site 24 hours per day.
- Personalized support plans to ensure each resident receives the supportive services needed to remain as independent as possible.
- Person-centered care guided by Montessori principles: know each resident as an individual, know what they like to do, know what they are capable of doing, and prepare the living environment to enable them to achieve success.
We Would Love to Hear From You!
- Around-the-clock care from our highly trained and credentialed care team, specifically educated in all aspects of dementia care
- Nurses, med techs, and resident assistants provide support for activities of daily living
- Three freshly-prepared meals a day and snacks to meet preferences and nutritional requirements
- Secure residences that model open concept living
- Full service living that includes housekeeping, laundry, and medication maintenance
Creative Arts Therapy
- Group and one-on-one creative arts therapy sessions through music, art, and dance therapy
- Personalized music through our Music & Memory program
- Montessori-based philosophy of care