Memory Care for Seniors
Senior Memory Care Facilities at Living Branches
At Living Branches, we are committed to the most secure, safe, and solicitous senior Memory Care for residents with varying degrees of memory impairment, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease. Our senior communities provide a warm and friendly home for residents with dementia who require care at either the Personal Care or Health Care level.
What is Memory Care for Seniors?
Living Branches senior Memory Care communities offer personalized, compassionate care within comfortable apartments for persons with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. Memory loss slowly interferes with one's ability to manage everyday life. These senior Memory Care residences are charming, home-like environments that promote the dignity and self-worth of our residents.
Our trained staff is specifically educated in all aspects of dementia. We know that dementia affects everyone differently, so we focus on getting to know each resident as an individual, in order to best meet his or her unique needs. We work to support a daily routine that is reassuring and promotes social interaction.
Memory Care for Seniors
At Living Branches, we believe that despite the daily challenges residents with memory impairment face, they can and should be empowered to continue living a purposeful and meaningful life. Our personalized, forward-thinking approach to dementia memory care for seniors includes:
Communities Providing Memory Care
- Private and companion suites
- Communities model a familiar floor plan for residents: open concept living, dining, and kitchen spaces with bedrooms just down the hall
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Three meals a day and snacks
- All meals freshly prepared and adapted to meet your preferences and nutritional requirements
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours per day
- Medication coordination
- Alert system for emergency response
- Personalized support plans to ensure each resident receives the supportive services he or she needs to remain independent, safe, and healthy
- On-site therapy services provided by Select Rehab - physical, occupational, and speech
Dedicated, Caring Staff
- Nursing - LPNs, medtechs, and resident assistants
- Directors of Personal Care and Health Care Services
- Director of Dementia Care Strategy
- Social worker
- Care coordinator
- Life enrichment coordinator
- Licensed music therapist and creative arts therapy interns
- Registered dietician
- Maintenance technicians, housekeepers, and laundry assistants
Mind, Body, and Soul
- Transportation provided for scheduled activities and is available for personal appointments
- Off-street parking for guests and visitors
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Banking services
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Common areas including country kitchens, dining, and living rooms
- Beautiful, secure garden areas for enjoyment and socializing
- Complimentary WiFi
- Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time
- Living Branches residents have the security of knowing they have priority access to our Health Care should the need arise.
Harmony House - Memory Care at Dock Woods
- 22 private rooms
- 4 companion suites
- Two kitchens, dining rooms, and living rooms
- Activity room
- Indoor garden
- Two outdoor, secure courtyards, one of which overlooks the children's center playground
Park View - Memory Care at Souderton Mennonite Homes
- 12 private rooms
- 10 companion suites
- Kitchen, dining room, and living room
- Outdoor, secure garden
Are You Looking for a Senior Memory Care Community in PA?
If you are searching for a senior Memory Care community for your loved one, contact us today. We will be happy to answer your questions and determine the best community and Memory Care plan that aligns with your loved one's specific needs.
View Memory Care Pricing Information