Living Branches is committed to the most secure, safe, and solicitous senior memory care for residents with varying degrees of memory impairment, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease. We provide accomodations for memory care at both the Personal Care and Health Care levels.
These residences are charming, home-like environments that promote the dignity and self-worth of our residents.
Our trained staff is specifically educated in all aspects of dementia. We know that memory loss affects everyone differently, so we focus on getting to know each resident as an individual, in order to best meet his or her unique needs. We work with a gentle touch to support a daily routine that is reassuring and promotes social interaction.
What is Senior Memory Care at Living Branches?
Memory loss slowly interferes with one's mental ability to manage everyday life. Living Branches Senior Memory Care is a safe and stimulating environment for older adults living with memory loss, including Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. These services include a secure living environment with staff trained to understand the needs of people with dementia.
Memory Care Amenities at a Glance
- Nursing staff onsite 24 hours per day
- 3 meals per day and snacks
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Recreational and spiritual activities such as games, devotions, concerts, and trips
- Onsite physical, speech, occupational, and restorative therapy
- Music enjoyment through hymn sings, resident chimes choir, concerts, and iPods
- Family and friends welcome to visit at any time
View Memory Care Pricing Information